Rancho Performance upper control arms enhance the performance and durability of your level or lifted Ford F-150 truck. These control arms keep the ball joint in the proper angle and provide additional caster to aid in alignment with added wheel travel compared to factory control arms on lifted applications. Made of heavy-duty tubing, the direct fit, bolt-on design comes with all necessary hardware for easy installation. Each control arm features OE-style rubber bushings and preinstalled, replaceable ball joints.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compatibility – Designed for the Ford F-150
- Enhances Performance – Keeps the ball joint at the proper angle for levelled and lifted applications while providing additional caster to aid in alignment with added wheel travel for lifted vehicles (with shock upgrade)
- Resists Corrosion – Durable black powder-coat finish resists rust and corrosion
- Engineered To Last – Made of heavy-duty, tubular steel for durability and features OE-style rubber bushings and preinstalled, replaceable ball joints
- Easy To Install – Direct fit, bolt-on design includes all hardware for easy installation
- Includes 6mm Shock Spacer
Click Here for Warranty Information
Please note images are only a representation of the parts and may not necessarily be the image of the part number you are viewing.