Designed and manufactured right here in Australia with German X5K spring steel, Tough Dog coils can be designed with less material while maintaining superior ride quality and load carrying characteristics. The spring retains its original memory even after heavy loading. The result? A lighter, tougher coil that can handle just about anything you can throw at it.
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Scragged and load tested
- Formed on precision mandrels
- Hot formed to maintain spring memory
- Powder-coated finished for looks and corrosion resistance
Got accessories fitted? No worries! Tough Dog offer different spring rates to suit additional accessories or Constant Load carrying.
Approximate Lift Height: 30-40mm
- TDC1086 – 0-300kg Light Load
- TDC1087 – 300kg Constant Load
Note: We recommend fitting long travel shock absorbers with raised springs.
Click Here for Warranty Information
Please note images are only a representation of the parts and may not necessarily be the image of the part number you are viewing.