Steering Knuckle Kit – Bump Steer Correction – designed to optimise the steering geometry
The Isuzu D-Max, MU-X & Mazda BT-50 suffer from chronic bump steer resulting in radically increased tyre wear which is apparent in standard height vehicles, but becomes more prominent as you lift them.
These brand-new steering knuckles resolve this issue and are suitable for both standard height and lifted vehicles.
- Vastly improved handling and overall vehicle dynamics (building driver confidence and supporting the fact that the car “just feels a whole lot better”)
- Improved stability (day-to-day driving as well as touring/off-roading)
- The driver will not have to constantly correct the steering (or fight lane change assist)
- Less driver fatigue meaning higher levels of concentration and reduced chance of being involved in an accident
- And finally, reduced tyre wear meaning better contact between the tyre and the road
TRC6680 steering knuckles replicate all the features of the original equipment (OE) knuckles and come with identical mounting provisions for a seamless direct replacement.
It is produced using a hot forged 4140 AISI steel which is then post machined, heat treated and finished in black e-coat for maximum for corrosion protection.
Click Here for warranty information.